sobota, 14 marca 2020

Robbins assignment

1) What's the pain you associate with taking action?

FOMO fear of missing out. The pain of not being alive, not being creative, the pain of mundane.

2) 4 actions you gonna take

I am gonna be at the writing table at 9.00 o clock sharp and in bed 22.50.
I am gonna write in 25min + break blocks.
I am gonna compliment myself every single blog
I am gonna snooze mobile

I am not gonna complain about the quality of my writing

3) The pleasure of not following through

The pleasure of memes, jokes, information, connection with other mediocres

4) What it will cost you if you don't change?

emotionally
physically
financially

Get emotional, how will you feel, what feelings you will get if you do the action?

I am gonna feel like a person from a stone who cannot move. I am gonna feel enormous shame and helplessness. I am gonna feel existential weight which would feel unbearable. I am gonna feel i am not worthy of expression I am only worthy to stand still and breath that would be all that would be maximum what I can do.

Ass day3
3 neuro associations positive +

1) Learning i chcić. Wszystko jest możliwe,wszystko znajdziesz w książkach, tylko chcieć
2) zdrowie, dieta, sport, brak stymulantów jest zajebiste
3) Zasługuje na najlepsze, nie second best, ale best

3 neuroassociations negative -

1) Sex with guys is no good, these who are faithful are lame and nonattractive to others, these who are attractive and winners belong to every woman
2) Making money is stinky, connectionless, cold and surely immoral
3) Being good at something means you have to do it non stop, till vomiting means narrowing the whole world to one specific genre, you have to do it till the end of your days

10 reasons for 4 actions:
I am gonna be at the writing table at 9.00 o clock sharp, in bath 22.20 and in bed 22.50.
I am gonna write in 25min + break blocks.
I am gonna compliment myself every single block
I am gonna snooze mobile

What will cost you if you're not
1) articles would be finished
2) sleep routine would be set for work
3) I would positively connect writing in my brain after setting this routine, finally, it would be easy and without a huge amount of resistance
4) I am gonna habitualize complimenting myself thanks to which each future demanding work routine would come easier
5) I am gonna get into the habit into working without social media
6) Habits gonna make me wealthy, free, influential and capable of a lot of moves and options
7) I am gonna deliver and feel responsible
8) I am gonna gain Kilarska's and Siwy respect
9) I am gonna feel that i do posses control and impact over my actions and therefor people and events
10) I am gonna do what i want

How you gonna interrupt your negative patterns? 4 ways

1) Robbins when this thinking starts
2) Naval when this thinking starts
3) Tim Ferriss

Whatever change make tones of pleasure connect with pleasure

1) I do what I want
2) I control my body movements
3) I produce stuff and I get money out of it
4) I get closer to living life on full mode

5 empowering morning questions
That put you in great state. Anwer daily morning questions and feel the answers

1) How your first apartament would look like?
2) How splendid your first partners would be?
3) How irreplaceable, valuable and respectful your boss find you?
4) How neoestedent flourishes?
5) How others are attracted to me?



2 negative destroying assumptions
1) All attractive and successful man cheat and
2) If I dig deep somewhere, I would stay/stuck there

2 positive assumptions in the place of old ones
1) Attractive and free man would not embarrass me would empower and strengthen my status
2) The faster I automate the process and learn a skill the faster I would be able to move to the next level ;)


ANCHORING

PICTURE YOURSELF IN YOUR IMAGINATION WITH NEGATIVE HABIT FOR EXAMPLE PROCRASTINATING

---->

PICTURE YOURSELF HOW YOU'D LIKE TO BE ULTIMATELY

Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania: person

---->

THE MOMENT YOU PROCRASTINATE CLOSE YOUR EYES AND MAKE THE PREVIOUS PICTURE GO SMALL AND BLURRY AND NEW PICTURE ON THE FIRST PLAN AND VIVID + ADD A WEIRD VOICE ŁUSZ ŁUSZ (whosh, whosh)

5 problem solving questions:

1)What could be great about it?
PPl calling me is exactly what I wanted 3 years ago

2) What's not perfect yet?
don't have personal time

3)What am I willing to do to make it the way I want it?

I am willing to make the calls because ppl deserve it and I am willing to change my schedule so I have more time for myself

4) What I am willing to no longer do in order to have things the way I want them?
No complaints, I am the one who set it up and I am gonna develop a strategy where oder ppl can handle these calls

5) How can I do what's necessary to make this job done and enjoy the process?
My brain said hey you own a jacuzzi. why not call these ppl from there?

SECRET

YOU AND I DO MORE FOR THE PPL WE CARE ABOUT THAN WE CAN DO FOR OURSELVES

If you can find a team of ppl who you really deeply care for and you can contribute that's high
CONTRIBUTION IS ADDICTIVE
IN ORDER TO CONTRIBUTE MORE YOU NEED TO BECOME MORE

You need to surround yourself with ppl that cause you to demand from yourself.

if you 'are a loser' You haven't found something bigger than yourself to contribute to

How is my life impacting these ppl?
My teammates

https://thepowermoves.com/personal-power-tony-robbins/

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz