niedziela, 22 marca 2020

Human design emotional authority

The best thing I learned ten years ago is never to react and initiate when I feel heavy emotions like anger or sadness, when I feel like crying but also fear or extremely excitement. The best is to take some time alone or find a place where you can be alone with your emotions (beach, nature, your working room) and wait till the highest emotions you feel in your body is waving away. When your body and heart is more in relaxed modus and your thoughts telling you…alright…now get down to helping solutions and reality (emotions can make things more heavy) than you will find clarity. In that clarity you will make a good thought in your mind and find your heart and your will (very important for a manifestor), then you can take initiative or react on situations or other people. For me it works great. I learned this before getting to know Human Design and when I met Human Design I could relate to their text that it is working that way. In my work I could already always, but in private life I was following my emotions instead of waving them out and then follow the clarity. Just sit down with your emotions and cry cry cry, be mad mad mad…and then suddenly…what a relieve it’s gone. Because you have this emotions, it’s not that you are your emotions. Never forget. I thought, it works in my work…so come on Cynthia!! Before my manifesting generator boyfriend I was in another relationship, also 10/11 years it lasted (generator), but it broke because I was to involved with my emotions and sometimes my ego. It was really good that the relationship broke up, even though I loved him very much. It opened my eyes and finally could developing these part of mine. It made me a bigger person on the level of grace and communication and understanding.
It is worth developing that side of waving out the emotions.
Well, it’s just mine experience. Don’t have to be yours of course 🙂
You are a manifestor, a life experience traveler, you impact and inspire others, but you can also impact yourself. That’s the beauty of the impact. And when we learn ourselves we can impact other types as well, also learning their processes in life.
I have three reflector friends, 5 projectors, manifesting generators and generator partners and family. And know some manifestors. And I have to tell you, we all keep learning and evolving. Even a coach or a king for that matter, learning till the end. So it’s always there, the challenging moments….but as a manifestor…rock them!! Don”t be afraid of crashing to that wall….if you do it with learning goal in your head, it all make sense and you will love it!!! Even the crashes. They are impacts on our lifes I’ve learned.
Allright, I stop now….thank you for reading.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz